lördag, september 30, 2006

New lamphead for the lamp...

As part of the search for a "perfect" homemade lamp I am also trying out a new lamphead from Jula company for a cost of 99 SEK. I did some modification of this lamphead to but that was more practical than anything else... ;)



This picture shows you the small add-ons for this lamphead:
2. Added this metal band to make it possible to use my homemade goodman-grip in plastic (nr 1 in the picture)
3. To be careful about the contact at the end of lamp I decided to keep the metal-hoop at the back of the lamp but I needed to make the hole bigger to fit the lamp-cord going through it.


This lamphead will have a on/off on the cord to the canister and I will show you that in the next couple of days... Its gonna be an homemade and simple as usual...