torsdag, augusti 10, 2006

Interesting.... ;)

I had a look at my statistics for this blog and I especially like to look into where people are coming from....




As you can see most people come from Sweden (>1000) but number 3 is different for me... Belgium, 11 visitors, not many but more than Norwegians... ;)

Just a thought....

It would be interesting to find out how you found your way here.... I guess many of you got here from www.dykarna.nu or www.sportdykare.se where I have been writing about this blog... but the rest of you guys??

Just write a comment and make me happy... :D

2 Comments:

At torsdag, september 07, 2006 12:34:00 fm, Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey! In your latest blog you were wondering how we got to your page. Well, two of my friends are building their own divelamp, and they got to the electronics part. Now they're wondering what the best choice of wiring and actual lamp was. So, in my quest to help them out I've been googling the web looking for useful tips from DIY'ers around the world. That's how I arrived on your blog... Greetings from Belgium!

 
At torsdag, september 07, 2006 12:02:00 em, Blogger jonas said...

cool... thanks for answering on my question, did you find what you were looking for?

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home