måndag, april 24, 2006

Battery clarifications....

I forgot to mention what type of batteries I was choosing between....

There where 3 different ones:
  1. Completly sealed Lead-batteries
    - Ok prices, but 2-3 times more expensive compared to Lead with valves
  2. Lead-batteries with valves (ventilerade in Swedish)
    - Are cheaper
    - Some info say that they can not be charged or used upside-down
  3. NiHM, Nickel Metal Hydride
    - Very expensive
    - Smaller and neater to use if you want smaller battery canister

The one I picked was nr 2, Lead-batteries with valves. Friends who are electrician think it should be OK and baggbodykaran says it is OK to use them. I trust these sources but if You want to be certain.... maybe you should use nr 1, Completly sealed Lead-batteries.

I have also corrected in my prior report the Ampere Hours for the batteries I picked... It should be a total of 7 Ah.. not 8 as I wrote before...

I will also update the picture of the chart over the batteries to show you what battery type it is... But not tonight... ;)

/jonas