fredag, april 21, 2006

Divelamp - Research

The first thing I needed to do was to get information about "how to build" my own divelamp... Question I asked my self was:

Can I do it by my self?

Do I need any special skill like "
lathe operator" or any special material?

Is it going to be OK price? Even if I do everything myself?

What type of material can I build the lamp in?

How strong bulb?

How many "amps" for the battery-pack?

If X Ampere Hours in battery + a bulb with X Watts = How long will it last? How tall will the battery-pack be? Can it fit in to the pipe in question?

How to get materials like "tempered" glass? Or should I use "plexi"-glass (plexiglas in swedish ;)

Is there any helpful info and/or links on the internet?


And so on... This was a few of the wuestion I started to ask my self. So the first thing I needed to do was to find information from friends and internet.